Launch and Quit CoverSutra

Announcement and discussion of shortcuts available in the Online Gallery

Launch and Quit CoverSutra

Postby gb2 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:49 am

If you're a CoverSutra user but would rather not have it active when iTunes is not running, these shortcuts will launch and quit CoverSutra in step with the launching and quitting of iTunes.

These shortcuts could easily be adapted for use with other application combos that go together, like Coda and Acorn/Pixelmator/Photoshop/etc.

Click here to download

Scopes:  All Applications
Author:  Nathan Wauk
 Added:  December 16, 2009
gb2
Site Admin

Re: Launch and Quit CoverSutra

Postby ploinkr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Hello,

Just installed this shortcut but I'm getting error messages (i.e.: "Step number 1 named "Switch to CoverSutra" failed with the description: Could not switch to CoverSutra."), even though it does open CoverSutra. Any idea :?: Thanks in advance, P.
ploinkr

Postby gb2 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 am

I tried it and had no problem with it. Do you have the latest version of QuicKeys (4.0.7)? Do you have the latest version of CoverSutra (2.2.2)? If you have the latest then you could try changing the triggers number of seconds to be something other than 0. Your system might not be able to handle launching iTunes and CoverSutra at basically the same time. You could also change the Step Results - On Step Failure to Do Not Notify.
gb2
Site Admin

Postby ploinkr » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:46 pm

gb2, thanks for your reply; I do have the latest version of each program. I will try changing the Step Results.
Thanks again,
P.
ploinkr

Return to Shortcut Gallery Submissions