Quick Copy and Paste

Announcement and discussion of shortcuts available in the Online Gallery

Quick Copy and Paste

Postby gb2 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 am

Type the tilde (~) key and the shortcut copies your selected text. Next, move your mouse to where you want to paste the text. Finally, click the left mouse button and the copied text is inserted at that location. It makes for a great way to copy and paste text without having to take your hand off the mouse.

Click here to download

Scopes:  All Applications
Author:  bakari45
 Added:  March 03, 2010
gb2
Site Admin

Re: Quick Copy and Paste

Postby bakari45 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 am

Great to see my QuicKeys shortcuts posted, but why does it "Author: Anonymous," instead of my name? I didn’t check the Anonymous box when I submitted the scopes.
bakari45

Postby jim » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am

Bakari,

We love putting up the shortcuts you submit but I'm afraid this isn't one of them. Quick Copy and Paste was submitted by another user.
jim
Site Admin

Postby bakari45 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 am

Wow, okay, I did one using the same tilde key and I thought sure I uploaded it. No sweat, it’s all about sharing anyway. thanks
bakari45

Postby jim » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm

This shortcut has been attributed to Bakari after we discovered he was submitting his shortcuts with an email address that didn't match his forum account.

Just to reiterate: when you submit a shortcut to the gallery and you want attribution, the email address you provide must match the email address in your forum profile. If the two do not match, we assume the submission is anonymous and post it as such.
jim
Site Admin

Return to Shortcut Gallery Submissions