Status on Web Actions & Safari

Status on Web Actions & Safari

Postby nyte » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello there,

I just started using this software and so far it looks to be really sophisticated!
I was super excited when I saw the things you could do with Web Actions but somewhat disappointed when I found out it was broke.. or at least on my machine.

The "Add" button seems to always be grayed out and there is the "Not currently focused on a Web View"

So I know there are some problems with the latest Safari and the way they have changed the internals but what is the status on this?
Also, I'm wondering if it's possible to use an older version of Safari?

This is really great software, I would have no problem paying full price for this but I need this to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Best

Kirk
nyte

Re: Status on Web Actions & Safari

Postby gb2 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm pretty certain you can't install an older version of Safari. It should be fixed when there is a new version of QuicKeys - no estimate at this time, see QuicKeys 4.0.7 and Lion for why the delay.

Note: The problem is with Safari and not the OS version being used.
gb2
Site Admin

Postby nyte » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey, thanks for the response.

Ok look forward to the new version. I guess maybe I'll try this on a windows partition or something.

Is there any mailing list or something I can be notified when the new one comes out?
nyte

Postby gb2 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 am

if you have QuicKeys installed and have Automatically check for updates checked under General preferences then it will notify you, otherwise click on About Startly on the home page and then down to Startly Mailing Lists.
gb2
Site Admin

Return to QKM General Discussion